Quality of life and quality of care go hand-in-hand at Carmel Manor, a Catholic not-for-profit community, where our memory care unit delivers holistic services with respect for an individual’s unique needs.
Comprehensive Personalized Care
Our Memory Care community is for residents who struggle with memory loss and cognitive decline due to diseases like dementia and Alzheimer's. Memory Care services provide residents and their families with a peace of mind that they are receiving the best quality of care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Residents Benefit From the Following:
- The peace of mind of the only secure, skilled nursing memory care unit in Northern KY
- Spiritual services provided within the Memory Care Unit
- Warm, inviting home-like setting with picturesque views of the Ohio River
- Staff professionally trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Focused activities to maximize engagement and quality of life.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 859.710.1362
"They go above and beyond everyday and have left our family in awe. Have to mention the views overlooking the river are spectacular!"
- Pamela Audas
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate / Volunteer
Levels of Care
Providing skilled nursing, personal care, respite and memory/dementia care.