A Note from the Administrator
We are so excited that you're here. Please adhere to the following guidelines during your visit to ensure the safety of everyone here at Carmel Manor.
- Wear a Carmel Manor issued mask. We will give you a brown paper sack to store your mask in while in the building.
- The mask must be worn during the entire visit, unfortunately visitors are not able to eat or drink during the visit because the mask must be worn during the entire visit.
- Only two visitors are permitted during a single visit and no one under the age of 13 is permitted at this time.
- You will be escorted to the appropriate area for the visit by a staff member.
- You must stay in the visitation area during the entire visit. You must directly exit the unit when the visit if over.
- You need to stay a minimum of 6 feet from all other residents and staff in the building.
- Visits are to be no longer than 40 minutes to accommodate as many visits as possible.
Please keep in mind we do this to be fair to everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation!
March 19, 2020
To Our Residents, Families, and Guests,
We are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Governor Beshear’s office to restrict all visitors due to the spread of COVID-19. Doctors, laboratory services, x-ray and all other "essential" health services will continue to serve facility residents. This practice is in place now and will be reviewed at 14-day intervals. Please check our website frequently for updates.
Our focus remains on doing what we do best, keeping our residents and staff safe. Be assured that we are prepared, protocols are in place and reviewed daily and will be updated as needed. We have strong clinical and operational plans in place to manage infection control for everyone involved.
We here at Carmel Manor understand how important it is to visit your loved ones and how difficult it may be to not see them "face-to-face". We will assist you during this time to stay in contact with your loved one: send and receive phone calls, face time, Skype, social media or email communications. Please contact Mary Fetick at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for these types of communication.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.